- Product Dimensions : 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches; 11.36 Ounces
- Item model number : WP9-BK
- Date First Available : October 21, 2021
- Manufacturer : GHome Smart
- ASIN : B09JZ398R8
- Country of Origin : China
- Customer Reviews:
Specifications for the smart power strip 1) Wi-Fi Requirement: 2.4GHz 2) Working Temp: -10 – 40 ℃ 3) Rated Voltage: 100 – 120V 4) Rated Current: 10A Max AC 5) Frequency: 50/60Hz 6) Max power: 1200W/120V
From the manufacturer
Easy to Set Up
How to connect to app
- Download the free APP by scanning QR or searching. （Android5.0 or iOS 13.0 or above）
- Turn on the Alexa plug and put it close to the router when start pairing with APP.（Set your WiFi as 2.4G Wi-Fi for successful pairing）
- Press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds until the indicator light will rapidly blink fast, EZ mode is available and wait for connected.
Or try the second way, re-press and hold the on/off button for 5 seconds when the indicator blinking fast, then indicator light become blinking slow, AP mode is available and wait for connected.
- Note: When the WiFi power strip changed network environment, you need to restore the factory settings (Remove the socket from outlet and plug in again, press and hold on to the power button for about 5-10 seconds), and then reconnect to the network
- Only support 2.4Ghz WiFi while connecting with APP. Apply to home appliances which Max load power1200W,10A, please check the load of your appliance before plugging in.
- Once connected, you can use your phone via 4G or 5G Wi-Fi to turn on/off the smart life plugs anywhere, Please keep the smart plug stay on 2.4G Wi-Fi range always.
Tips for Quick Connection:
- If the smart device can’t be connected to Wi-Fi, please long press On/Off button for 5~10 seconds to reset the smart plug or change the Easy mode to AP mode which is more compatible.
- The smart socket only works with 2.4 Ghz network. If your router broadcasts both 2.4 and 5 Ghz, please selected the 2.4 Ghz network with the app.
- Please try to make your smart outlet and router as close as possible when first connection, you can change the place after connecting successfully.
- Also works with smartlife and tuya APP.
You don’t want an excellent experience to control home appliances via smart phone?
This smart outlet timer can be controlled through the app. The 3 AC outlet (controlled separately) and 3 USB port (controlled together, only one USB port is displayed in the APP interface) Intelligent help you control device anytime anywhere.
Enjoyed the convenience of voice control
This smart extension power strip works with Alexa and Google assistant, using the skill in Alexa app to control your appliances via a voice commands. AS Alexa surge protector, great Alexa devices for home.
How to connect Alexa
Turn on smart home devices on our app.
Open”Alexa”app – – click “Skills&Games”- -choose “Your Skills” – -search our app – – click “ENABLE” – – log into the account you registered in our product app and click “Link now” > click “Discover devices.
How to connect Google Assistant
Turn on the smart life power strip in our app, then open Google Home App, click “Home Control”- -Click “add a device” and search our app- -click “Enable” – -log into the account you registered in our product app and click “Link now”
Reducing the cost of your bill for you
With the free APP, you can set a personalized schedule to turn on/off home appliance at specified times, No more worrying about your electricity bill！Lamps, light bulbs, chargers, TV, humidifier, battery-powered health devices, planted aquarium.
Specifications for the smart plug surge protector
1) Wi-Fi Requirement: 2.4GHz
2) Rated Current: 10A Max AC
3) Rated Voltage: 100 – 120V
4) Max power: 1200W/120V
5) Frequency: 50/60Hz
6) Working Temp: -10 ~ 40 ℃
7) Cable length: 4.0ft.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I connect it with 5G WIFI?
The Alexa power strip only support 2.4G WIFI connection. please confirm that your home has 2.4Ghz WiFi. If your router supports dual-band, please turn off 5Ghz and only turn on 2.4Ghz.
2) What should I do if I have any problems with the smart plug strip?
Please find us, we will do our best to help you solve the problem.
3)How to remove the smart devices from our app and reset?
Open the app- Click the device name -click edit sign (upper right-hand side). Go to the bottom of the screen and click “Remove Device -clear data”.
To reset the device, simply press and hold on to the power button (for about 5-10 seconds).
4) What should I do if the smart plug strip cannot connect to Alexa or is disconnected？
Turn on the smart device on our app.
Open”Alexa”app – – click “Skills&Games”- -choose “Your Skills” – -click “our app”- – click “DISABLE SKILL”. Then ENABLE SKILL again. Update data) Then rediscover the plug on Alexa, say , “Alexa, discover devices”
If the issue persists, please try:
To remove the smart surge protector power strip from our app and reset. Then, link again to Alexa. If still won’t work, please find us to help you.